MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How can I help?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay guys I have a great website using IPB but it isn't so great paying them every year. I fell in love with MYBB after seeing Patchou's Messenger Plus forum probably about 2 years ago. Not to be rude, but not all that much has happened with this board lately. Is there any way I can help promote this site to speed things up a little? Another thing is, mod developers aren't doing anything for this board. Skins are dismal, no arcade, haven't tried the shoutboxes yet but the D-2 shoutbox is almost perfect for IPB. I'd really be interested in changing if things start looking up! Please let me know if I can help in any way. Here is my site if you want to see what may be missing here: http://www.windowsteam.com/Forums
* source gets ready for the reply's Big Grin

some of it is true tho "Skins are dismal, no arcade"
I HONESTLY didn't mean to start a war of boards. Like I said, I want to switch. Thanks for the reply though Smile
Everyone is waiting on the stable myBB Gold. When that comes out, mods will be upgraded, many new mods and skins made, and hopefully some bigger ones like the arcade! But for now, you could advertise anywhere you like. For eg: invision boards Toungue See how many of them we can "convert from the dark side" (sorry, can't wait till Star Wars 3 in 2 days)
Fox Wrote:no arcade
Well thats odd, cos I've got it installed on my forum Wink
[attachment=821]
I know Keith stopped developing it after he got vBB on his forum, but can it still be downloaded? Anyone know?
This post is over a month old kodaks...
I apologize, I was searching for "arcade" and never saw this post's date.