MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: sidebar statistics default style
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello. I would like to place statistics from the newpoints lottery in the sidebar on the main page. Can anyone help me with this? Below are two screenshots of what I would like to move and where

[attachment=46788]
[attachment=46788]
What is your URL? I'll need to see what template that section is pulled from and I'll be able to tell you where to place it.
(2024-03-17, 04:19 PM)Koper Wrote: [ -> ]Hello. I would like to place statistics from the newpoints lottery in the sidebar on the main page. Can anyone help me with this? Below are two screenshots of what I would like to move and where
when your forum need to be logged in to check index or other page, provide a username and password for check forum
(2024-03-17, 07:35 PM)MattyWjeisz Wrote: [ -> ]What is your URL? I'll need to see what template that section is pulled from and I'll be able to tell you where to place it.

URL is : top-czat.pl/forum
(2024-03-17, 11:27 PM)Mostafa.Shiraali Wrote: [ -> ]URL is : top-czat.pl/forum

Access issues. Can't help further until given access. I don't use newpoints so not familiar with what templates need to be used.
Matty Wjeisz it is now available for guests
Still no access