MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ajax Forum Stat CONFLICT with RT Chat (Ajax Chat)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Everyone,
I installed subject RT Chat v1.4 on my new MyBB without any errors, th
en after, I installed "Ajax Forum Stat" v6.1.0
Afterall, I can see in the browser inspection area, the following error message:

"Uncaught SyntaxError: Identifier 'RT_Chat' has already been declared."

I also noticed that this error appears in the main index page only & also noticed that it disappears when I de-activate "Ajax Forum Stat". 

Please visit my website or check the below screenshot.
Any help will be much appreciated.

[Image: Ajax-Error.png]
Its worthy to mention that this Error appears only when I Activate "Ajax Forum Stat" & disappear when I de-activate it!
Problem is not solved yet, waiting the experts.
Thanks.
You have javascript for rt chat injected twice due to having incorrect HTML structure and double <head></head> tags. Why? I don't know.

[Image: image.png]
[Image: image.png]
Dear RevertIT,
Much appreciated for your answer, Unfortunately, I couldn't solve it out.

Regards,
Moved to ProStat.
The Ajax Forum Stat plugin strays from intended design semantics and

includes the following segment...

$ajaxfs_panel = '<head>
<link rel="stylesheet" href="'.$mybb->asset_url.'/jscripts/ajaxfs.css" type="text/css" media="screen" />
<script type="text/javascript" src="'.$mybb->asset_url.'/jscripts/ajaxfs.js"></script>
</head>

... which is appending additional <head></head> tags to the DOM. 

You should contact the developer of the plugin to fix the plugin and properly attach links and scripts to the head.
(2024-04-03, 06:23 PM)RevertIT Wrote: [ -> ]You should contact the developer of the plugin to fix the plugin and properly attach links and scripts to the head.

Thank you RevertIT!
I moved to ProState instead.