MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: hack or error ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone, after a long period of inactivity on the forum, I noticed a lot of PHP errors. I'm not sure if it's a security issue or a configuration problem. I've performed the latest available update, but nothing has changed.

I try to go to AdminCP --> error.log, it returns an HTTP 500 error.

link forum: www.fatbt.it/forum
What can I do?

Thanks
looks like maybe a php issue. Try a different version try 8.1
this errors belong to language keys that not exist in your language files , make sure you are using last version of language pack belong to your native language that have all language keys.

for example some errors belong keys that are in inc/languages/english/global.lang.php

The language version you are using is old
(2024-03-31, 06:26 PM)Mostafa.Shiraali Wrote: [ -> ]this errors belong to language keys that not exist in your language files , make sure you are using last version of language pack belong to your native language that have all language keys.

for example some errors belong keys that are in inc/languages/english/global.lang.php

The language version you are using is old

I tried to download the updated Italian language from this link:
https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=662 

The last version available on the website should have been downloaded. Files were transferred and overwritten via FTP, but nothing has changed.

other ideas?