MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Plugin List Disappears After Uploading Plugins Like "Google SEO" and "RT Chat""
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, so I am having a problem on one of my forums. I set everything up on my local server and it works just fine no problems but after putting everything on my host (same PHP version,etc) I can only upload about 90% of the plugins because if I upload Google SEO or another plugin like RT chat the plugin list disappears then when I remove it the list comes back. Im at a lost of why this is happening as it works just fine on my local server. Any help will be welcomed.

Note: I have other MyBB forums using the same plugins on the same server so I can't figure this out. I did a clean install of MyBB and nothing.

Screenshot:
[Image: GpjTfa.jpg]
this mean plugins have error in your website, can be for any reason not only php version

GO to Configuration -> Server and Optimization Options
set Error Type MediumĀ  to Errors.
then you can see plugins errors in plugins page and fix them .
(2024-04-13, 05:21 AM)Mostafa.Shiraali Wrote: [ -> ]this mean plugins have error in your website, can be for any reason not only php version

GO to Configuration -> Server and Optimization Options
set Error Type MediumĀ  to Errors.
then you can see plugins errors in plugins page and fix them .

Thank you. This should help me. Here's the screenshot of errors. I tried redownloading the plugins already.

[Image: 2.png]
[Image: 3.png]
[Image: Screenshot-2024-04-12-2344271.png]
Download suggest version or other version , because errors means some variable are missing and not defined in codes .