MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum Style Broke For Me and Possibly Other Admins Works Fine For Normal Users
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I am having a problem on one of my forums only on my account (at least for admins, haven’t tested another account) where replies are not showing correctly and I can’t view other replies only one that shows up when you view the lastest post for the thread is that reply. No other replies or the thread itself doesn’t show. It’s very confusing never seen this before and it’s not a plugin or theme issues as I tried to disable plugins and used the default them but nothing. I created 2 alt accounts as members to test and it works fine so interesting.

I am now having a problem with the layout in the threads and don't know whats causing it. Any help will be welcomed.

Forum: https://rghforums.com/

Screenshot of Problems:
[Image: Problem.png]

How It Looks For Other Users:
[Image: 2.png]

Still having this problem and I just tested it by giving an alt account admin and the website loads fine and its not a plugging problem as I disabled all plugins but nothing. It's on my account that is having this problem.

Still having this problem and I just tested it by giving an alt account admin and the website loads fine and its not a plugging problem as I disabled all plugins but nothing. It's on my account that is having this problem.
Try changing the Display posts in classic mode and Thread View Mode options for the account (User CP → Edit Options → Thread View Options).
(2024-04-19, 10:29 AM)Devilshakerz Wrote: [ -> ]Try changing the Display posts in classic mode and Thread View Mode options for the account (User CP → Edit Options → Thread View Options).

Ya I figured it out. I forgot was doing some testing and forgot to change it back. Thank you.