MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: plugin list disappeared after copying new plugin files
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi:

I was trying to install plugin: https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...w&pid=1300

I followed the instructions and copied everything from the "Upload" folder to my server, but after that when I go to the plugin page in my ACP (/admin/index.php?module=config-plugins), the list of plugins completely disappears, including some of the existing plugins I already installed.

Also, when I manually removed the files that I uploaded from the server, the plugin list still does not come back.

Any clues from anybody? Thanks!
sure you removed ALL files from the new plugin, especially in the inc/plugins folder

sure the list was there before you uploaded this plugin?
if not, it could be any other plugin, then save the inc/plugins folder, remove all php files in it and upload them again one by one
yeah, i just removed everything and the list came back! I"m adding back the plugins one by one... Thanks!
When the list disappears after a new plugin (*.php) is uploaded, the PHP file is causing PHP erros - maybe crappy, corrupt or incompatible.
Unfortunately, this is affecting the entire ACP plugin page.
Fortunately, a problem in a new file is "indicated" immediately.

Try another download,
upload all these files again, but *php files one by one and check the plugin list to figure out the crappy file.

[ETS]