MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Changing BG Colors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am trying to make a dark version of CurvesUI theme but I can't seem to find where to change the trow1 & trow2 color as well as the forum description text under forum titles.  Can anyone give me a little assist please?

[attachment=46883]
this theme not create with table structure, it use div instead table , and color variable defined in _root.scss belong to bootstrap that it using, if you change colors or other attributes to new one , you must add new id or class on that element , and in css you can use var(--NAME) and use color in bootstrap or insert you background-color or your color with css codes
(2024-05-02, 05:50 PM)Mostafa.Shiraali Wrote: [ -> ]this theme not create with table structure, it use div instead table , and color variable defined in _root.scss belong to bootstrap that it using, if you change colors or other attributes to new one , you must add new id or class on that element , and in css you can use var(--NAME) and use color in bootstrap or insert you background-color or your color with css codes

Thanks for the reply...that is waaaay over my head!  I will have to look for planB!  Undecided