MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Blue Light (for mybb 1.2.10)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hello people i got a good theme instructor Audentio and created an theme that i will contineu till its completely nice now its an beta 1

screens my last post

greetings

pachel

beta 1.00:[attachment=8109]
Very nice the on and off icons could do with some work on them but the rest is great Smile
i will add the on off icons i post an screen later.
Remember, for fixed banners you need either a repeating background, the banner centered, or a fixed width on the forum. Pick your poision, I suggest you set the width of the forum to the width of the banner. Remember how I told you how to create gradients? You should try implementing some somewhere on the skin, it looks a bit flat. A nice monochromatic skin, good work.

On a side note, I also told you about editing the copyright, you can't replace the MyBB Team copyright with your own. You must add it above, below, etc. but certainly not in place of it. When you re-release, make sure to make that change, its extremely important. Good work, keep practicing!
i will and thats a gradient that i maked but i will do the width and put the banner in the center and replace the on, off and oflock buttons and then post the new beter version.
Not that good, but keep wokring. Wink
I'm sure you're still learning how to create a theme so its good for a first. but the choice of those blue colors don't really fit at all

Something I noticed in the screenshot:

"Powered by pachel"
"Copyright © 2002-2007 Audentio Themes"
Bless Wrote:I'm sure you're still learning how to create a theme so its good for a first. but the choice of those blue colors don't really fit at all

Something I noticed in the screenshot:

"Powered by pachel"
"Copyright © 2002-2007 Audentio Themes"

Yes, where's the Mybb copyright?
Read above guys...I already told him. I don't think pachel is understanding of the copyright issues, I've told him a few times before, Im sure he won't do it again Toungue.
yeah audentio is right sorry but i watch always before releasing at for download.
Pages: 1 2