MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: FWS... kinda problem.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
when i click at the Browse warning log it shows the same thing from the left column, here is a screenshot---->

[attachment=7594]

Or is that what it is suppose to show?
What is your version of mybb?
maatty Wrote:What is your version of mybb?

My Mybb version is 1.2.9
DragonLord Wrote:My Mybb version is 1.2.9
Hope you are also running the latest version of FWS. If so, try to deactivate
this mod, delete its tables form the database and make sure that it's is properly installed because if you miss a single step it behaves strangely as it is in your case. When you press the Browse warning log, you should be getting a totally different window from the one you provided in your screen shot.

Regards
I delete and reinstall it, and now it is working fine, and i saw a shocking thing a Awaiting Activation Member warn someone, how could that be possible? O.o

[attachment=7597]
Make sure you check out your settings right away then! If that's not it, we may have to delve into the code and look for bugs ;>
Well the setting are correct...... strange.
DragonLord Wrote:Well the setting are correct...... strange.

I know for sure that this mod is a bugs' resort...long ago, I decided to to live happily ever after without it.

N.B. Registration in your site is impossible: the captcha verification image is totally unrecognizable. Please check it yourself.

Regards