MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Allmost 100.000
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In a week I have 100.000 posts (since april 2007), I wanne let people know this so I wanne do something special in my forum (an effect or something).
Has anybody an idea???
There are hundreds of ideas...it all depends on your own preferences...If I were you I'd think of a flash banner to be inserted in the header...a countdown to the date of the event....an animated gif in the header...or simply a forum announcement! Congratulations!Big Grin
Moved to Chit-Chat. I will never understand seeing a decimal point in place of a thousand separator, if you hadn't added three 0's after instead of two, I would have read it as 100.
MrDoom Wrote:Moved to Chit-Chat. I will never understand seeing a decimal point in place of a thousand separator, if you hadn't added three 0's after instead of two, I would have read it as 100.

Different nationalities have different symbol's for their Thousands seperator.

Like we have commas and others have dots. Smile

And you have 100,000 posts in just a few months? That's really something. Smile
Contests are always good~
MrDoom Wrote:I will never understand seeing a decimal point in place of a thousand separator, if you hadn't added three 0's after instead of two, I would have read it as 100.

I agree with that sentiment as well. Using the period instead of a comma is so weird. Throws me off every time. I'm kind of surprised that other countries actually do it that way. A period is at the end of a sentence, so it doesn't make sense for it slice a number in half. LOL...at least that's MHO Wink

But yeah, 100,000 posts is very impressive. What kind of forum is it, which might enable better ideas of what you can do for the monumental occasion?
http://www.ikf-forum.eu
The Kelly Family