MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thread Viewer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The thread viewer mod by Michael83 doesn't work. If someone wants to take a look at it, possibly fix it, that'd be really cool. Just a heads up.

EDIT: There is a similar plugin by Lapsetur. Why did I just deactivate it? It has a link advert for their site. That's really not what I should need to have on the top of every thread of my forum. Sorry.
Try this; but the file in the zipfile is from Arash_j13 and not Michael83; and the plugin file was like totally messed up ^^ . You probably need to move the display var {$viewer} in your showthread template, cause the current threadviewers are shown at the bottom of the showthread page ... was original in the plugin.
as usaul will done LeX- Smile
If the plugin file was all messed up, will the provided file work? I'm confused.
PHP_Paul Wrote:If the plugin file was all messed up, will the provided file work? I'm confused.

Yeah it will work =P i've 'cleaned' it up Wink
Well, Lex, I have to commend you (again). Your plugins are always brilliant, so I am downloading this now,

BP
PHP_Paul Wrote:The thread viewer mod by Michael83 doesn't work. If someone wants to take a look at it, possibly fix it, that'd be really cool. Just a heads up.

EDIT: There is a similar plugin by Lapsetur. Why did I just deactivate it? It has a link advert for their site. That's really not what I should need to have on the top of every thread of my forum. Sorry.

I allow you to delete my link from the Plugin Smile
Thanks much Lex~

And Lap, usually I don't want to mess with copyrights or anything ;<
LeX- Wrote:Try this; but the file in the zipfile is from Arash_j13 and not Michael83; and the plugin file was like totally messed up ^^ . You probably need to move the display var {$viewer} in your showthread template, cause the current threadviewers are shown at the bottom of the showthread page ... was original in the plugin.

Hello,

I used your modified file and it worked very nice but there is one small problem !
That when you click on any name it open your profile not the viewer ??

Can you fix this please

Thank you,
Try:

Open the file
Find
		$userlist .= $sep."<a href=\"member.php?action=profile&amp;uid={$uid}\">".format_name($username, $user['usergroup'], $user['displaygroup'])."</a>";

Replace by
		$userlist .= $sep."<a href=\"member.php?action=profile&amp;uid={$user['uid']}\">".format_name($username, $user['usergroup'], $user['displaygroup'])."</a>";
Pages: 1 2