MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Designing Buttons...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

hey, if i want to design my own buttons (new thread, reply post and stuff) where do i need to upload them to use them? do i have to change anything on the admin cp also?

i want to use this buttons on a them i made, not on the default Smile
thanks..
in the images folder after u rename them
thanks for the quick answer, so i only create my buttons, name them with the same name that the originals have and upload them?
yes
Although if you have multiple thems then this is not a good idea, there is an option in the Themes -> modify / delete -> *your template* -> Edit.

Find the option called Image Directory and add this /your_template_name after what it says in the the textbox. Change your_template_name with the actual name for your template.

Then create a new folder using you FTP program or website's control panel, inside your images forlder for your forum folder. Then copy ALL images form the images folder into your newly created folder.

This would be the best way if your gona use multiple themes.
He said he doesnt like the default buttons therefore i figured that he is going to use his own buttons with any theme Wink
Konstantinos Wrote:He said he doesnt like the default buttons therefore i figured that he is going to use his own buttons with any theme Wink

exactly, that's what i DID, Smile