MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Unable to activate/deactivate some plugins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hai,

Currenylt i am using MyBB1.2.9 in my site www.forums.postnread.com previously i installed some plugins i think so many are compatible with older version. Now i want to remove all the older version plugins and install new plugins. But i am unable to Activate / Deactivate any plugins. Is there any problem in Admin panel. Please help me. Here i am uploading screenshot of my plugins list also.
Do you get an error while trying to activate/deactivate ?
yes LeX. Not for all the plugins, for some plugins only
prabhu.chinnee Wrote:yes LeX. Not for all the plugins, for some plugins only

Can you paste that error + the pluginname ? =P
My Plugins and version numbers are here

Ads after first post
Displays ads after the posts in your forums.

Getting Error

Birthday Mailer
Sends mail to the birthday kid.

Getting Error

Board Message
Allows administrators to add a global message to the forums header from the settings administration.

Clicked on Activate / Deactivate button there is no change for the button label and no change for the status also

Users Viewing This Thread
Shows users who are vieving same thread.

Clicked on Activate / Deactivate button there is no change for the button label and no change for the status also

Douple Post Auto Merger
If a user makes a double post (one post right after the other in the same thread by the same author) it will merge the two together as if the user had only made 1 post.

Downloads Section
Add a fully integrated downloads section to your MyBB installation. 2.0.1

MyBB eCellular
Allows your users to view your forums from their cell phones!

invite new user
display user name of any member that visit thread

Posts Required To View Forums
Specify a number of posts that a user most have in order to view forum.

Welcome Message
Allows administrators to welcome message only on the forum index. 1.1

Why would you delete inc/settings.php? [wiki]Inc/settings.php[/wiki]
i removed settings.php. but same i want to remove those plugins... and reinstall new plugins please explain
is there any way to import total data into new and fresh installation...
otherwise please tell me how can i remove the plugins and settings from my board... Please help me
Please see attached image here settings repeated 5 times for Ads after first post and 2 times for Birthday Mailer when i am trying to deactivate these 2 plugins i am getting error. that error screenshot also there in previous posts. Please check it. I need to solve it please help me...
If you haven't already, you will need to have your inc/settings.php file restored to your forum directory.

Could you provide us with the specific error message(s)?
Please click following link top see image, here settings repeated 5 times for Ads after first post and 2 times for Birthday Mailer when i am trying to deactivate these 2 plugins i am getting error. that error screenshot also there in previous posts. Please check it. I need to solve it please help me...

http://community.mybboard.net/attachment.php?aid=7606

Please click following link to see the error message image

http://community.mybboard.net/attachment.php?aid=7604
rh1n0 Wrote:If you haven't already, you will need to have your inc/settings.php file restored to your forum directory.
Pages: 1 2