MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum Warning System for MyBB 1.2.x
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I downloaded Forum Warning System for MyBB 1.2.x, but how could I put it on my forum???
1. Wrong forum. Wink Moved to Plugins Release/Release Support

2. You need to upload the plugin file to ./inc/plugins on your web server and Activate it via Admin CP > Plugins Manager
Guys how do I upload the plugin file to ./inc/plugins on my web server???
hassan134 Wrote:Guys how do I upload the plugin file to ./inc/plugins on my web server???
Via FTP.
Do you remember how you uploaded MyBB to your web server? It's the same way. Smile
He might have not uploaded his MyBB forum. He might be on a free host like CreateMyBB or something.
If your forums are hosted with CreateMyBB then you will have to ask kindly over at their support forums.
If someone else helped you set up MyBB then you'd be best to ask them how they did it or ask if they could do it for you.
I went to Createmybb Forums and unfortunately no help there, my post is now 5 days old, an nobody helped, please help me if somebody knows on how to upload Forum Warning System for MyBB 1.2.x to my forum????
You do not need to post the same post twice.

I have deleted one of them, please do not do it again.

Thanks.
You must ask CreateMyBB, if they don't answer you, we can't help you, as MyBB has control over their hosting. If you want to have any plugins that are not included with CreateMyBB, you must

a)Either ask them
b)or set up your own MyBBoard, and host a forum yourself,

BP