MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: how about a roadmap
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well i think it may be a nice idea to put a roadmap up, whats left to do, whats done, whats left for the next version, will help shutup all the 'i want gold' weiners since they will then see whats left to do.
Moved to Suggestions and Feedback.

I could see a roadmap being a good idea, but I don't see it stopping all the "I want gold" post.
i agree, also usefull for mod makers to see if they future mod has sence making if the next version arives.

And i always enjoy watching stuff in the make
that would be a great idea, i mean IPB and VB have done it so i dont see why myBB doesnt
marcgo15 Wrote:Moved to Suggestions and Feedback.

I could see a roadmap being a good idea, but I don't see it stopping all the "I want gold" post.

Well it would sure help and its not just for that its for other reasons mentioned by the otherd above me.

At least people can stop saying "when will it be out" as all they have to do is look at the roadmap and go "aaaah" thats whats left. Or they can be plain annoying and stupid and post it anyway, either way its a nice idea.
yeah good idea will show if it will be 2005 or 2006 at least Smile
What about making a roadmap for 1.x or 2.x?
We do have an internal roadmap for us developers, but I'm not sure if we want to make it public. I'll discuss this with the others developers.
Have you decided yet?