MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB CMS Bridge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is there any CMS's that bridge with MyBB? Because i have been looking but i havnt had any luck so far. I would like to use Joomla but as we all know there isnt a bridge for itSad So what options are there. I was wondering if maby i could use this tutorial to put a MyBB login box on a Joomla home page but then my users still cant sumbit links and news. Any Ideas?
Wordpress is the only CMS/Blog software that has a bridge with MyBB,

BP
Ok, heres another idea. Would it work if i had MyBB bridged to Wordpress or coppermine and then i Bridged Joomla with Wordpress or coppermine? Just thinking.
It might, I am not sure.....download the plugin and try, and if something goes wrong, I didn't tell you to do it.

BP
why the CMS sites didn't support mybb with they CMS software till now?
To the best of my knowledge a CMS bridge is a MyBB plugin, so has to be developed ny MyBB plugin makers, plus it would also have to be a plugin for the CMS itself, so you need someone who can code both MyBB plugins, and plugins for the CMS,

BP
Mkportal too has a bridge to mybb, as far as i know.
I forund another CMS. ModX can be bridged with http://www.modxcms.com/MyBB-Bolt-On-1244.html
Interesting, I was just looking at that last night. Also do you need to login to view that link since it goes to a 404 page?
MrDoom Wrote:Also do you need to login to view that link since it goes to a 404 page?
Sorry, i accedentaly added a full stop to the end of the URL. Fixed now.
Pages: 1 2