MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Portal Mod like Tiny Portal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would love to have a powerful Portal Mod for MyBB, something like Tiny Portal for SMF. This is one of the most powerful Portal Mods I know. I saw the Portal that is out here for MyBB, its not bad but no comparison for Tiny Portal. Any other Portal that would work for MyBB ?
I would like to have something like it with mybb forum Smile
pepotiger Wrote:I would like to have something like it with mybb forum Smile

Since I use MyBB for my friends page now, I myself do use IPB, I also would like to use a Portal like this again. But I don´t like SMF anymore so much, used it myself before making the step to IPB. And what I really like in MyBB, it reminds me on so many places on IPB, i felt really at home when I tried MyBB. Wink
how about using the portal.php? that already comes with mybb.
Because the portal that comes with MyBB isn´t as near as powerful than something like Tiny Portal. No comparison.
* lordtopcat vouches for this!
What sort of features would you like added on? I have never used a blog before, but from what I've seen, it doesn't particularly offer that much over the MyBB portal (assuming you want forum integration).
there are MK-Portal that works great with mybb
www.mkportal.it
From the looks of that site, a few modifications to the portal template would be suffice...