MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to Admin Approval ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
And another question. Wink I set the forum to Admin approval for registered and though when some registers, he can login. Is there a problem with the Admin Approval, especially a email that should be send to the Site Admin, when a new user registered. Does that only not work with me or is there a general problem ?

WarBirD
Quote:Thank you for registering on Forums, Test-AACC.
Your registration must be activated by an administrator. Until then, you may not be able to post on these forums.

And i'm not aware of any mail sended to the Site Admin when you choose that registration method, althought i've made my own plugin that sends an email to me when anyone registers at my Forum.
LeX- Wrote:
Your registration must be activated by an administrator. Until then, you may not be able to post on these forums.

And i'm not aware of any mail sended to the Site Admin when you choose that registration method, althought i've made my own plugin that sends an email to me when anyone registers at my Forum.

Is it the Send Email to Admin for activate users ???

I tried that but i have problems with the key i have to put in the php files. Tbh I don´t get it. I tried to put a key in there but still it doesnt work. Or wasnt that your plugin ?

WarBirD
WarBirD Wrote:
LeX- Wrote:

Is it the Send Email to Admin for activate users ???

I tried that but i have problems with the key i have to put in the php files. Tbh I don´t get it. I tried to put a key in there but still it doesnt work. Or wasnt that your plugin ?

WarBirD

No, that aint mine =P Mine aint on mods.mybboard.com; and its called "Send Mail To BoardAdmin On New Registration" + you don't have to edit a file, all settings are in a seperated settingsgroup =P
Quote:No, that aint mine =P Mine aint on mods.mybboard.com; and its called "Send Mail To BoardAdmin On New Registration" + you don't have to edit a file, all settings are in a seperated settingsgroup =P

Can I get it somewhere ? Wink
MyBB doesn't automatically send an email to the admin when a user registers (although I think it would be a good feature to add).

You can use this plugin: http://mods.mybboard.net/view/email-noti...gistration
Ok, i tried this. It works that I get a Email message when someone new registers, and he can´t write anything until he is activated (Admin Approval), but he can still login before he is activated by me. The way I know it is that as long he is not approved by the Admin, in this case me, he cannot even login. But he can in this case. Anything possible to do about it ?

WarBirD