MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Downloads Section Trouble
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have a problem uploading things in the downloads section plugin. For some reason, when you are uploading something, it works redirects you to the downloads page and the download isn't there. I checked to see if it is in the list that I need to validate but it wasn't there either.

I also edited the attatchment file size limit and I put it to the correct size but it still won't work.

I am guessing that it is timing out but I need a way to fix this ASAP!!!!!

Can anyone help me?

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
The download section does not come standard with the MyBB package, hence it is a Plugin or Code Modification, so does not classify as General Support; moved accordingly.
Sorry for posting it in the wrong section

Can anyone help me PLEASE?
What does the redirect message say?
It just redirects you to the downloads page
ZiNga BuRgA Wrote:What does the redirect message say?

Something like "upload successful"?
It doesn't say anything

It just redirects you to the downloads page
This plugin never worked with me either, although my server has all the requirements that should make it work. I'm just happy with the simple attached upload script which you can modify according to your demands and which you can protect with a password. Try it and let me know the result.

Regards
how do i setup a downloads page so that when you upload something, it goes to the download page.

also, how do you edit the max file size?
krazygamers Wrote:how do i setup a downloads page so that when you upload something, it goes to the download page.
Yo can design your own download page and put links to each downloaded file, or you can simply put a link for others to your uploads' folder. If you get a "Directory Listing Denied" error for that folder, you will have to enable the indexes in your Cpanel.

krazygamers Wrote:also, how do you edit the max file size?
It is all explained inside the php script. Open it in Edit+ or Edit++ and change this code:
$max_file_size="1024";

if you want to make that 10 m, then put the value in kb.

$max_file_size="10000";
Pages: 1 2