MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: User login problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, the problem is still there... My user claims to have cleared cookies, cache, tried two browsers (IE+Firefox), disabled security center...
Honestly, I very much doubt it that it's the problem with the forum, but maybe there's something I don't know or didn't pay attention to?

Thanks for your help!
Well your cookie settings are definitely correct, I can see that from your websites source code, hence why we ask for a link in these situations.
Well, it works for you right?

If that's the case, then it's most likely isolated to a problem on her computer only. Are other members reporting this?
Tikitiki Wrote:Are other members reporting this?

Not yet Smile Anyway, there are only 18 registered members so far and since the forum is hobby specific (not a very popular one too), even one person with such problems is a headache (asking questions by e-mail, skype, etc., because there's no alternatives in Lithuanian and there're people who just won't go to an English forum).

This weird login problem might be unreported because people just stop trying, leave it alone and go somewhere else (and admins never find out it happened)...
Well if the user has truly cleared their cookies and logged in again then it should work.

They may just be trying to clear the cookies for your site and because your cookie domain used to be blank, that won't work because the cookie wasn't being set for your domain meaning that unless they definitely get rid of the old cookie, the new one won't work right.
he is right there is a problem i try everything nth works..............plz fix de forum it does not support firefox and IE.....only can browse with opera...........plz help
thanxxx
mike999 Wrote:he is right there is a problem i try everything nth works..............plz fix de forum it does not support firefox and IE.....only can browse with opera...........plz help
thanxxx
BAKA! MyBB can be viewed by any browser
mike999 Wrote:he is right there is a problem i try everything nth works..............plz fix de forum it does not support firefox and IE.....only can browse with opera...........plz help
thanxxx

Link to your forum?
Pages: 1 2