MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Inline Thread Moderation Not Seeing Checked Threads
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For some reason, in 1.2.9, when I check off the threads for the Inline Thread Moderation option before selecting an option, it doesn't recognize that I checked off the threads. So I have to recheck them for it to notice it.

It works fine if I pick the option, then check the posts.
An option should already be selected once the page has loaded; Close Threads
I assume this is not the case for you..?
rh1n0 Wrote:An option should already be selected once the page has loaded; Close Threads
I assume this is not the case for you..?

Yeah, that's the default. But let's say, I change it to Move Threads (what I was doing, I was moving my news posts from monthly archives to sectional archives), it would reset the counter to 0, not noticing the checked off threads I had selected earlier.
I can't reproduce.
Tikitiki Wrote:I can't reproduce.

Hmm...I wonder if it's a issue with me running Opera 9.50 (it's a weekly, not the initial Alpha), then.
That would definately be the most probable cause. Nothing in MyBB code has ever triggered this problem before.
I also have this problem and use IE
I am having an issue with one of three installs of 1.2.9 with inline moderation. I can delete multiple threads from the forumdisplay page on all but one install. When I try to operate with any inline mod features, I get a "No Post ID specified" message.

In fact, I get the same message when I try to moderate from within the thread as well.

Could the Additional User Permissions plugin be causing this?