MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Big problem Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Somehow my public_html folder got deleted, ALL of it ( iguess mu Xgirlfriendf did it she had acc which i forget to del)
Anyway i contact my host and they denied to restore it cause they said they restore only when they fail. I had a backup but 2 weeks old of my files. I upload those mybb files however i dunno why i still can see new mods i installed 2-3 days ago and new attachments. How is that? the only thing i cant do is to turn off the board msg mod. the databases were intact. I dont get it though how can late mods exist in 2 week old files and if i delete the internet temporary files will the new attachments be lost? Also new attachments still exist how can this possible?
in RC4 attachments are stored in the database not as files
how do i get rid of the board msg since i cant turn it off, do u know if the same happens in coppermine or i lost the albums there?

Also i cant log in via FTP it always time outs, do i have to create foldes inside the public_html like _private _vti_bin etc? and do i have to create .ht access file and add something in ?

Also why some mybb code changes are being applied with older mybb files?
fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/greekdds/public_html/forums/admin/settings.php on line 55

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/greedds/public_html/forums/admin

When i change the threads per page. and it has to do probably with all this that happened cause i didnt get those error before keep in mind that my public_html folder was deleted and i upload a forum copy with not all the new mods

Is it chmod problem?