MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Add sex option to registration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am trying to add the sex option to the registration form.

I want to force the user to either select Male, Female, or Other when they register. Can someone tell me what I need to add to the template to do this? Thanks
Change "Required" [ Require the field to be filled in during registration or profile editing? ] of the CustomField to "YES".
thanks for the reply.

where would i find this setting?

I can't find it in User Registration and Profile Options .

Sorry if i'm being stupid lol
ACP - Users and Groups - Custom Profile Fields - Sex - Control:Edit Profile Field [ GO ]
Thnaks.

I was also wondering if it is possible to display one theme for male members and a different one for female. I can't find any mods or anything on the forum?

Thanks
also... is it possible to have it displayed as part of the poster's profile ?
Maybe an obvious question but I couldn't find Rolleyes
stevenatherton42 Wrote:Thnaks.

I was also wondering if it is possible to display one theme for male members and a different one for female. I can't find any mods or anything on the forum?

Thanks

Well it could be done with groups some how but I don't know how you would set their default group based on if their male or female.

Commuto Wrote:also... is it possible to have it displayed as part of the poster's profile ?
Maybe an obvious question but I couldn't find Rolleyes

You mean when they post or on their profile page?
Pardon me. Yes, when they post. I don't how to call it... "poster ID" ?
..any idea to get sex displayed as part of the "poster ID" ?