MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 2 Questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm stuck and need some more help..

With the theme I have no, Quick reply is off, How do I turn it on? www.WebmastersHeart.com < Check theme.

The other thing is when a email is sent out It's always: IE: /memberforum It never says MYDOMAIN.COM/OTHERTEXT
Please anyone?
As a guest, i can see the Quick Reply box.

Edit:

Bumping your thread ? You've posted this 16min ago ... People do sleep/work/do other things sometimes.
Please only bump threads after at least 24 hours of no replies.
SantaBenito Wrote:I'm stuck and need some more help..

With the theme I have no, Quick reply is off, How do I turn it on? www.WebmastersHeart.com < Check theme.
User CP --> Edit Options --> Show quick reply

SantaBenito Wrote:The other thing is when a email is sent out It's always: IE: /memberforum It never says MYDOMAIN.COM/OTHERTEXT

I don't get what you mean. Where do you find this text?
First of all, I mean for all users not just me I want all users to see the Quick reply.

Second of all you know when they send out Confirmation emails, Or password reminders and it says visit this link to reset, But the link shows as "/index.php/reset:pas" -EXAMPLE, NOT TRUE.

But you see what I mean It's not got the WebmastersHeart.com.
I believe people see the quick reply box already by default.
Oh, Ok. Still waiting for one more answer.
Check that your Board URL is correct in Admin CP --> Settings --> Change --> General Configuration