MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Reputation Manager
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reputation Manager is a plugin that makes a system to control the reputations given by users on your board.

Features:
- Overview of the new reputations since the last check
- Overview of all the reputations
- Edit the comments of reputations
- Delete reputations
- Possibility to show an announce to usergroups when there are new reputations added since the last check.

Screenshots
[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=561][Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=562][Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=563]

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=564][Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=565]

Download
1.2: Download

Translations:
You can find the translations, at least the Dutch one, here.
Tried that mod today. The installation made a problem because in the /inc/languages/english/ folder the File copied was reputation.lang.php and the file needed to be named reputations.lang.php, otherwise the whole left Menu in the Admin didn´t showed up and a Missing-File Error came. Wink

But with that fixed, it was ok. Problem is, now in my Admin Menu on the left bottom is an empty field, which maybe would be for this Mod. But like i said, its empty. In the Settings the Mod is enabled, 2 Settings are there. But I don´t find anywhere where I could do a reputation for someone.

Any ideas ?
the idea of this plugin it's great one..
thanks mate
WarBirD Wrote:Tried that mod today. The installation made a problem because in the /inc/languages/english/ folder the File copied was reputation.lang.php and the file needed to be named reputations.lang.php, otherwise the whole left Menu in the Admin didn´t showed up and a Missing-File Error came. Wink

But with that fixed, it was ok. Problem is, now in my Admin Menu on the left bottom is an empty field, which maybe would be for this Mod. But like i said, its empty. In the Settings the Mod is enabled, 2 Settings are there. But I don´t find anywhere where I could do a reputation for someone.

Any ideas ?

Hmmm, normally, it's OK
I just looked over this mod. It appears there is only the options to delete and view. You can't edit a reputation. You can already delete and view in the regular area so I think it would be helpful to have an edit option.
Maybe.

In the regular area, You can't look if there are new reputations and you can't view them in one window. That's the reason I made this, but it's a good idea, I think I go make it Wink
Yes the ability to edit the text on the reputation would be perfect. There are times when a rep has a personal attack that I would like to edit.
I go release it soon Wink
It's ready, 1.0.1 Wink
Great plugin! Till now - there was no errors Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5