MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Bug Trac and Force no-invisible
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
MyBB,
Can someone create a mod called "Bug Trac" and something which forces users to never be "invisible"?
An example bug trac is: http://mods.invisionize.com/db/index.php/f/6995
Severity level would be something like "Low, medium, high, etc" .

Regards, Ginji.
I think this will be great one Smile
For removing user's invisibility:
Admin CP --> Templates --> Modify / Delete --> *Choose template set and click 'Expand'* --> User Control Panel Templates --> usercp_options
Find and remove:
<tr>
<td valign="top" width="1"><input type="checkbox" class="checkbox" name="invisible" id="invisible" value="yes" {$invisiblecheck} /></td>
<td><span class="smalltext"><label for="invisible">{$lang->invisible_mode}</label></span></td>
</tr>
Admin CP --> Templates --> Modify / Delete --> *Choose template set and click 'Expand'* --> Member Templates --> member_register
Find and remove:
<tr>
<td valign="top" width="1"><input type="checkbox" class="checkbox" name="invisible" id="invisible" value="yes" {$invisiblecheck} /></td>
<td valign="top"><span class="smalltext"><label for="invisible">{$lang->invisible_mode}</label></span></td>
</tr>

Note that users who have already set themselves to not appear in the online listing will still be invisible. You will have to play with the database to override this.
MyBB,
Is anyone able to do this (The Bug Trac)?

Regards, Ginji.
Make a thread about the "project" and let people post the bug reports ? =/ There's no button needed for that ...
MyBB,
Well, most people would just ignore it. Instead of describing the severity of the bug, they'll just post whatever.

Regards, Ginji.
Well, if you don't mind waiting a while I might make the Bug Tracking plug-in for MyBB 1.4 since I could do with it myself.