MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Index page is blank
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After install MyBB, I go to index page but it is just a blank page but I can get to admin CP. Someone asked the same question but I can't remember where I saw that topic. I tried installing three times.
My domain: vnpower.uni.cc/forum

Excuse my English
Try turning off GZIP Encoding in ACP -> Server & Optimization settings
I tried it but it's still blank
I see you are using x10hosting. Do you have eval and exec enabled on the account?
Yes, I have. I requested for upgrading to Intermediate Configuration PHP with eval and exec enabled.
Quote:Mail(), eval() functions allowed
PHP Version - 5.2.4
Same situation here. GZip encoding is disabled, eval() enabled, hosted by X10hosting, am I doing anything wrong to cause this blank screen?
Yes, I can run SMF, VBB, IPB on x10hosting but MyBB is not. I tried 599megs.com but it is still blank, only "Your Ads Here" text
That happened to me, too, but that was because one of the /inc/class_ files didn't upload properly. Try looking through all the /inc files and see if any are 0bytes.
What I did was upgrade my PHP plan to intermediate (with 'exec' and 'forum' as the reason) and comment out the part that mentions the exec. There's a thread around this forum that shows you how to replace that, but I don't know where it is.

EDIT: Go to global.php, find the section with 'exec' in it, and comment it out. I don't know where the thread that goes into detail is, but try a search and you will probably find it.