MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need to merge ASAP!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I cannot wait much longer, I need a converter of IPB 2.3.1 to MyBB latest version... We need this ASAP its VERY important
I'm pretty new here, but why so important? Surely your forum set up can wait until any converters are created and working, you just need to be patient!
Because, the owner of the IPB we use, now wishes to take it back, so I need to remove our forums, so I really need this..
So what I'd suggest is to get the database downloaded and back up/download all the files, then wait for the converter to be available....Other than that and if it's so urgent ask someone if they could do what you're requesting but expect to pay for it.
Um I run a free hosting site, most of it is on forums no time to wait off for the merge system to come out. Also we would pay however we do not have funds to do this, and if we had to probably move to phpBB, or another place that has the converter, but thats last choice and I dont want to go there..
Well unfortunately under your predicament and due to the fact the converter isn't available as fully working (ie it's in beta testing mode for now), the only alternative I see is to convert your forum to a phpBB version, then convert it to MyBB. I believe (in the short time being here) that this works.
Hi. According to Tikitiki's last post you have already been added to the MyBB Merge Beta.