MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Site News plugin installations problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

i have tried to install Site news plugin, after a while it work. but i have follow problem on the site.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/www/web1/html/forum/inc/plugins/newsplugin.php:247) in /home/www/web1/html/forum/inc/functions.php on line 86

i copy the orginal function.php and the global.php back. but dosnt work
That's cause your problem is the newsplugin file.
I have look at the newsplugin.php if there are spacer at end and beginning, nothing. I changed it with the original, nothing.

what now??
Can you attach it ? Did you check the file with a hexeditor ? Cause sometimes there are unvisible chars in the beginning or at the end that you can't see with a normal texteditor.
Hello, I install the lastest Version of MyBB on my website today & went to install the SiteNews Plugin on it but on the plugin manager when i go to active it says: MySQL error: 1366
Incorrect integer value: 'NULL' for column 'gid' at row 1
Query: INSERT INTO mybb_settinggroups (gid, name, title, description, disporder, isdefault) VALUES ('NULL', 'newsplugin', 'Site News Plugin Options', 'Options that allow you to configure and personalize Site News Plugin', '21', 'no')

can anyone help me?
Boeeh at MySQLi !!

You need to delete
'gid' => 'NULL' 
from the array

All the settings probably also have a 'sid' => 'NULL' in their array, delete that too.
Now it is saying Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING, expecting ')' in C:\Domains\das-hosting.co.uk\SubDomains\forums\inc\plugins\newsplugin.php on line 46 on the Plugin Manager Page
Your missing a ) on line 46. Add it and re-upload it
how can i add a css style to style of Site News Plugin to style it like my website?
Tazz Wrote:how can i add a css style to style of Site News Plugin to style it like my website?

can anyone help me??