MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ads Problem with my Community www.bitslinker.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi!
Can Any Body Solve my Problem...

I have Placed ads Using Template Option from Control Panel.

Now i can see a banner above on My LOGO, I want to Remove that. What i have to change from Template Option.
Reply X
It should be in your header template.
header
header_welcomeblock_guest
header_welcomeblock_member
header_welcomeblock_member_admin
headerinclude
htmldoctype

Can u Specify any one?
Please Visit www.bitslinker.com & tell me!
Will be thankful
Smile
It seems to be outside of your header template, could be in the index template then.
It could be:

index
header
headerinclude

Anyone of those are good possibilities.
bitslinker.com Wrote:Now i can see a banner above on My LOGO, I want to Remove that. What i have to change from Template Option.
Reply X

It is most likely to be in the headerinclude template. Suggestion: why don't you click the Diff button next to each of the header templates to find out which one has been modified?

Regards
maatty Wrote:Suggestion: why don't you click the Diff button next to each of the header templates to find out which one has been modified?

Edited templates are marked in green ?
If you look at the forums source, you can see that it falls after the end of the headerinclude but before that start of header. So it is probably in index.
I think it's in the index template, becuas it's only appear in the index page up to the logo, in the forum pages it's disappear
pepotiger Wrote:I think it's in the index template, becuas it's only appear in the index page up to the logo, in the forum pages it's disappear

Could be because of This?
Pages: 1 2