MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: EMS *emergency message system* mod problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm having issues with the messages being displaying when using the GreySmoke theme http://www.mybbcentral.com/showthread.php?tid=599
The message just simply does not show up...
Any ideas on how to fix it?

Thanks,
Shemo
Lex, maybe you'll know?!! it's actually not working on a few themes I've got installed.
Shemo Wrote:Lex, maybe you'll know?!! it's actually not working on a few themes I've got installed.

find_replace_templatesets('header', "#\<navigation>#", "<navigation><br />\$boardmessage");

Open the header template of the Themes were it doesn't show up ...
And look if $boardmessage is present.
LeX- Wrote:
Shemo Wrote:Lex, maybe you'll know?!! it's actually not working on a few themes I've got installed.

find_replace_templatesets('header', "#\<navigation>#", "<navigation><br />\$boardmessage");

Open the header template of the Themes were it doesn't show up ...
And look if $boardmessage is present.
you the man..works now...1 of my themes shows a </br> above the first category now though...how would I fix that?
-Shemo
nvm..I just copied/pasted the code and took out what it was screwing up.
It's actually showing up 2X now...hmn..any ideas? I had it set so it only pops up on the index page, and it pops up 2X in a row...then I changed it so it's a warning message on the boards and it's showing up 2X.
look for the </br> in ur index page, and remove it
On the index pages, I'm seeing a few <br />, but no </br>
the <br /> it's normal you can see it in almost of your templates.
but about this one "</br>" it's incorrect one
please provide an url or image to allow us to see where it's appear
Pages: 1 2