MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Log out 1.2.9
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have thoroughly read and re-read these threads and I am still not able to logout:

/member.php?action=logout&uid=1&sid=ba47b70fa2cbdd1429b3cfabc34fce30

I have reverted and updated all templates, turned off plugins, turned them on and I am still not able to log out, so what is the problem. I have run vBulletin, SMF, and other boards with no problems with this.

Can someone give me an answer?

Thanks

jaxdoug

UPDATE: I deleted my cookies for mybb and it logged me out, guess what? NOW IT WON"T LET ME LOG IN........
jaxdoug2 Wrote:I have thoroughly read and re-read these threads and I am still not able to logout:

/member.php?action=logout&uid=1&sid=ba47b70fa2cbdd1429b3cfabc34fce30

I have reverted and updated all templates, turned off plugins, turned them on and I am still not able to log out, so what is the problem. I have run vBulletin, SMF, and other boards with no problems with this.

Can someone give me an answer?

Thanks

jaxdoug

UPDATE: I deleted my cookies for mybb and it logged me out, guess what? NOW IT WON"T LET ME LOG IN........

RESOLVED:

I re-uploaded all my files except config.php, int.php and settings.php and it fixed both problems.......Unreal.

Doug