MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Parse Error, Fatal Error - Global.php ???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm having trouble, after installing a new theme, and editing some templates, im receiving this error when trying to view forums

Parse error: parse error, unexpected '&' in /homepages/23/d203370198/htdocs/outlastfx/forums/global.php(336) : eval()'d code on line 1

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: is_banned_ip() in /homepages/23/d203370198/htdocs/outlastfx/forums/global.php on line 357

EDIT:
Also, i've checked global.php, i even downloaded the latest mybb release and replaced the global.php and nothing's changed.
Try reuploading your inc/functions.php.

Also what is inside the htmldoctype template?

Edit: Also, don't PM me for support (you already know that, but you still did for some odd reason), even if I'm the only one online. I won't look at your thread any quicker than if you didn't send the PM. Thanks
DennisTT Wrote:Edit: Also, don't PM me for support (you already know that, but you still did for some odd reason), even if I'm the only one online. I won't look at your thread any quicker than if you didn't send the PM. Thanks

Thank you soo much, I reuploaded functions.php and from there i was able to get into the admin cp through the backend and revert the template changes that had been made by the theme i installed.

My forum is now fine and like i said i promise i will not bother you again, you are obviously very busy working on 1.4 (which i am very excited for btw)

-Max