MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problems with login/logout
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well first off, one of my new users is uable to login, he registered, but the loging wont work. My other problem is that I can't log out. It keeps redirecting me to the same page, but it still says I'm logged in. I also tried logging in from a different browser, to see if that member was doing something wrong, but I couldn't log in either. It just keeps redirecting me and saying I am not logged in.
Any help is appreciated Wink
Already fixed. I split the other post since it was on a different subject. It's called "Removing Portal Tables".
ACP -> "Board Settings" -> General Configuration -> Cookie Domain

For that, take the domain name of where your forums are located. If let's say, your forums are located on website.com/forums ...then you put this on that field:

Quote:.website.com

You have the preceding dot to cover subdomains as well.

2nd Option:

ACP -> "Board Settings" -> General Configuration -> Cookie Path

If let's say, that site already has one copy of MyBB running, then find out the path of where that current MyBB is on. So, let's say it was on website.com/forums2 then you would put this:

Quote:/forums2/

You have to have the preceding and trailing slash for this to work. Post your forum url and I could tell you what to put for these values.