MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: dalehay.com/convo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Weird title of the board, but it used to be my ConvoWorld forum but the domain expired adn I had not a single penny to keep it Sad So it's now got a nice new style and hopefully it looks good.

Also my family are also using it to chat about random things.

http://www.dalehay.com/convo
Looks nice, but the banner has a slight bug since the most below color on there isn't similar to the rest of the background color. Other than that it's great, but I'm afraid I won't join since I'm already active on 5. Toungue
Dale Hay Wrote:Weird title of the board, but it used to be my ConvoWorld forum but the domain expired adn I had not a single penny to keep it Sad So it's now got a nice new style and hopefully it looks good.

Also my family are also using it to chat about random things.

http://www.dalehay.com/convo

Very cool, I like the right hand column very much. Good easy on the eyes colors too, you should upload it here! It'd be a hit I'm sure.

DougToungue
Nice theme, Dale.

I always liked ConvoWorld, it was a nice community. Toungue
Kikkerking Wrote:Looks nice, but the banner has a slight bug since the most below color on there isn't similar to the rest of the background color. Other than that it's great, but I'm afraid I won't join since I'm already active on 5. Toungue
What browser you using to view it?

jaxdoug2 Wrote:Very cool, I like the right hand column very much. Good easy on the eyes colors too, you should upload it here! It'd be a hit I'm sure.

DougToungue
Cheers - I might just do that! :-)

Ryan Ashbrook Wrote:Nice theme, Dale.

I'm a bit gutted about losing the domain. Sad

The community is still the same though. Big Grin
Dale Hay Wrote:
Ryan Ashbrook Wrote:Nice theme, Dale.

I'm a bit gutted about losing the domain. Sad

The community is still the same though. Big Grin

Yeah, it's a sure shame about losing the domain, maybe we'll get it back someday. Wink
Dale Hay Wrote:
Kikkerking Wrote:Looks nice, but the banner has a slight bug since the most below color on there isn't similar to the rest of the background color. Other than that it's great, but I'm afraid I won't join since I'm already active on 5. Toungue
What browser you using to view it?

Firefox. It's no biggie though. Toungue