MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Non-Picture Attachment not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

when I upload files to my forum the pictures are shown allright but all other filetypes I tried (zip, gz, tar, rar, pdf) don't apper in my thread. There are only the empty brackets. Any idea what causes this error? Couldn't find anyone throught the search that had exactly the same problem

Sebastian
Registerme Wrote:Hi,

when I upload files to my forum the pictures are shown allright but all other filetypes I tried (zip, gz, tar, rar, pdf) don't apper in my thread. There are only the empty brackets. Any idea what causes this error? Couldn't find anyone throught the search that had exactly the same problem

Sebastian

Do you get error messages at all while adding these attachment types? Consider this first:
http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=24625

Regards
Hi,

thanx for the answer. I found out that I hat in my settings.php some settings that prevented that. I think it was show attachment thumbnail = no. I wanted to edit and upload that but that didn't work. I had a backup and now it's working. I couldn't find that funtion in my admin cp. Where is that setting hidden?

Sebastian