MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forums aren't being marked read correctly...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi Smile When I read every new post in a certain forum and then leave it, it doesn't mark it read correctly and it's still displayed as "new posts".

(Yes, I am aware of the bug that requires you to view the forum itself before it marks it read, and yes, I did do this)
Its been fixed in 1.4.
LeX- Wrote:Its been fixed in 1.4.

No, I said I'm aware of that bug and it is NOT that. Even when I view the forum and then go back to the index it is still marked as unread.
The marking has been rewritten, i'm sure your problem will be fixed too ... If you view this thread, you will need to go to "General Support" and to "MyBB" before your thread is marked as read ...
LeX- Wrote:The marking has been rewritten, i'm sure your problem will be fixed too ... If you view this thread, you will need to go to "General Support" and to "MyBB" before your thread is marked as read ...

I know and I've said that even AFTER i do that it is still NOT marked read.
xcx Wrote:
LeX- Wrote:The marking has been rewritten, i'm sure your problem will be fixed too ... If you view this thread, you will need to go to "General Support" and to "MyBB" before your thread is marked as read ...

I know and I've said that even AFTER i do that it is still NOT marked read.

And i've said its fixed in MyBB 1.4 ... Every week there's someone who makes a thread about it, glad you did it this week. I request, a modaction, 'close thread'.
This is related to "moved" threads, which has also been fixed with the new marking system in 1.4 already....
Any chance of having a quick fix ? Since 1.4 is taking a while.

Thanks
LTC
lordtopcat Wrote:Any chance of having a quick fix ? Since 1.4 is taking a while.

Thanks
LTC

No.
Well then you need to speed up on the 1.4 release date. Wasn't it meant to be out a few months ago?
Pages: 1 2