MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: A theme question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering if you could make a list of themes your users can choose from. If yes, how do you do that? Smile
they can choose from the user cp but if u mean selection in the index page this is something that havent been done yet but many have asked for it
Konstantinos Wrote:they can choose from the user cp but if u mean selection in the index page this is something that havent been done yet but many have asked for it

I suggested it for gold. I'm not sure if it will make it to the PR1 release, but my guess is it will be in the final version (gold).
PR1 release? public release 1?

whens that out then Toungue lol
source Wrote:PR1 release? public release 1?

whens that out then Toungue lol

Preview Release 1. It has been released to beta testers at this time. You can preview it on my site here
cool thx dennis
Konstantinos, I actually made this mod yesterday and will update it for Gold when it comes out. You can find it in my mods thread which you can find by going to the link in my signature. I named it Quick Theme and it places it on every forum page for quick theme chaging Big Grin