MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum wont send emails
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
the emails sent from the forum never reaches the users
Yes I did try that and it didnt work
Then its a problem with your host. Ask if they have the mail() function disabled ...
Is your contact email empty? If yes that's your problem Wink
Hey, just a question. It seems like validation E-Mails have not been able to be sent to hotmail, and I'm not positive why. I disabled E-Mail validation and put up a form of spam filter up, but I'm still wondering what went wrong here.
BrandMan211 Wrote:Hey, just a question. It seems like validation E-Mails have not been able to be sent to hotmail, and I'm not positive why. I disabled E-Mail validation and put up a form of spam filter up, but I'm still wondering what went wrong here.

Hotmail will arbitrarily block messages as spam. I just went through an adventure with them, working with my friends at HostICan, my Web host, and we made a partial success after several days and lots of lots of support messages.

You may have to contact Hotmail's support about your problem -- or just start with your host, because that's where the problem might lie.
Well I own my own server so...

Hey wait a minute, Gene Steinberg? I definitely know you from WHT.
BrandMan211 Wrote:Well I own my own server so...

Hey wait a minute, Gene Steinberg? I definitely know you from WHT.

More than likely Big Grin
Pages: 1 2