MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: This language does not contain an Administration set
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I had password problems(new password) when installing RC3.
When i got that resolved. There were sql problems. It seems that the upgrade was partially done. Add and remove sql to add and drop columns that was causing problems because of the duplicate.

now I get this message when I try to access the admin panel.

This language does not contain an Administration set

Can someone help or suggest how to start over. Can't afford to lost the data.

thanks
How about reuploading all the files, back up the DB, delete the DB, run the install script and import the backup file?
The Administration CP Langauge is stored in /inc/langauges/english/admin - and then there a bunch of files.

It seems very extreme deleting the database though...
I've got all the language file in the folder. Sad
Thanks Chris, got the board running now...
I have this same problem now for some crazy reason.. That link you provided above doesn't work anymore. Any suggestions?
I can't log into admin cp at ALL now.. ahhh Help Please!
Sorry to bump this.. But i'm goin crazy over here lol
Please do not bump your threads until after 24 hours as we're not available 24/7.

You might not have noticed, but in the link http://yoursite.com/ is supposed to be changed to the link to your forum. If you did do that, then you need to re-upload the install folder.
Would you happen to have a link to the install folder that you spoke of? Thanks
I'm confused. Are you saying you don't remember the url to your own forum? Or are you saying you deleted the install directory? If you deleted the install directory download the MyBB package off the site and upload the install folder from the zip to your main forum directory.
Pages: 1 2