MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My new mybb topsite.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Great idea indeed. I'll add mine there too.

But OMG; I tried to register 20 times but kept getting this error: "An error was found in your submission. Please correct this error below." But when I removed the banner it continued. I still need my banner there http://edcu.net/uploads/logo.gif

Thanks
hurraaaa....
look at my siggy and you can see my rank

thanks
Although I personally don't believe in these sites, I'll probably add mine since this is small, and is for MyBB Smile
Question: how are the "Page views" calculated?

EDIT: wow, you're super restrictive of your banner image dimensions - all mine exceed your height dimension...

EDIT 2: Suggestion: the question "what do I get if I put five and five together" implies a textual answer (ten) rather than a numeric (10) one - would be nice if you could make it clearer Toungue
I just looked at the Topsite and this one gave me a chuckle...

Quote:English Departmen Forum - An Academic forum for both undergraduates and postgraduate of English Literature and Linguistics. The forum also welcomes talented users from all over the globe.

Considering it's about English literature, you'd have they would know department has a "t" in it. Wink

I know, it's just a typo and can be corrected quite easily, it just made me laugh. Smile
Pages: 1 2