MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: url invalid?¿
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi, I am not speaking good English.
My problem is that I want to put my avatar and when I put the url you appear to me that she is invalid, right now and proven with 10 and everything are invalid.
And amis the same thing passes their users.
Somebody knows any solution.
Can you give an example of a link you've tried ?
Nobody knows.
And sorry for the double post.
kurama Wrote:Nobody knows.
And sorry for the double post.

What is the problem dear, all the links you have given work fine? There are here:

[Image: 9348402.gif]
[Image: aceqb5.gif]
[Image: 88394muguiwaras02zl7.gif]

Why do you say they are invalid?
maatty Wrote:What is the problem dear, all the links you have given work fine? There are here:
[...]
Why do you say they are invalid?

kurama Wrote:hi, I am not speaking good English.
My problem is that I want to put my avatar and when I put the url you appear to me that she is invalid, right now and proven with 10 and everything are invalid.
And amis the same thing passes their users.
Somebody knows any solution.

Remove the double slash to a single slash, right after the -paradise.net.

Weird thing is when using the imageshack one...

I'll check that out
It so happens that I put the url but whichever you lay eggs the invalid appears to me.
The address I want to put her as avatar but it is out of service .
kurama Wrote:It so happens that I put the url but whichever you lay eggs the invalid appears to me.
The address I want to put her as avatar but it is out of service .
Oh, dear! How unlucky you are. You can attach that avatar which you want to use, I'll host it for you on my sever and send you a link to it so that you can use. Or, try this image hosting site which is the most reliable that I have tried so far: http://akoam.com/
The site is in Arabic but all you have to do is: press "browse" (which is in English there) and then press the button under it (تحميل الصورة) which means "upload the pic" and that's it. You will immediately get a link under the uploaded image. Make sure that the size is within the limits of the allowed avatar size in this forum.

Here is a test image from that site:

[Image: 4facf04.jpg]

Regards