MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can anyone suggest me about good portal system?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, can anyone suggest me about a good portal system, for a MyBB Portal?.

Right now what we need is those features:
* Download system
* News System
* Guide System
* Links listening.
* Should be kind of flexable system.
Is there any kind of Portal system that have those things, up to 200$ cost, anyone know something?
Thanks.
mk_portal have all of this future, but it's not have a sef url system (search engine friendly url's)
OH MY GOD!!! There is such thing as a search function!!!! I have answered about 4 of these threads in the last week. MkPortal will do it, modx has a bridge and mybb has its own portal, go to www.yoursite.com/yourforumdirectory/portal.php. If you want a demo of what can be done with mybb's portal look at my site. Sorry if I sound a bit annoyed but the only reason I can think of why you wouldn’t search first is because you were to lazy to do so and spoon feeding people get a bit annoying.
I'm sorry but MKPortal isn't flex able enough.
I'm looking for something which website structure is changeable.
And i meant to something more like CMS, my fault.
So what about ModX?
Oded Dwek Wrote:I'm sorry but MKPortal isn't flex able enough.
I'm looking for something which website structure is changeable.
And i meant to something more like CMS, my fault.

What isn't flexible enough? Any details on what you'd like to accomplish?
Website should look something like that:
http://www.keep.co.il/out.php/i4660_MyBB...Portal.jpg

I Know you wouldn't understand much from this pic.. but whole website style is different.
All this can be done by editing the portal template.
oded, I sent you a private message with a question about the Hebrew translation a week ago, would you mind to check your messages and respond?
Thanks in advance