MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: myBlog
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
lol I was just thinking someone should create a blogging mod Smile

How goes the development?
is that still on your to do list man?
Quote:Any suggestions are welcome, this should be done within the next week or two so open to suggestions, demo board will be online soon for testing.

Over a month and no work, no posts, and no download. Looks dead. Once again an empty promise of development.
Hi,
I am just working on the same idea, and I have already started, so look it up. I will post new information to the status weekly.
http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=25755
labrocca Wrote:
Quote:Any suggestions are welcome, this should be done within the next week or two so open to suggestions, demo board will be online soon for testing.

Over a month and no work, no posts, and no download. Looks dead. Once again an empty promise of development.

I have a working one =P
LeX- Wrote:I have a working one =P
wow, thats great man, since I'm just trust you whene you say I'm working on something that mean you realy do..
so don't forget me on the beta test Toungue
You've had that for ages, probably over a month lol. I remember posting in it.

Hope you get around to releasing it Toungue

BP
yeah , i got an idea, model it after the google one they advertise on google .... its templated fast simple n easy! five to ten miutes, and voila!
It can be found when finishing up with signing up with google adsense, theres a few pages to view as to templates!
I would not only model there system , but I inadditon would add the quick change mod as atemplate changer, and add my name as being a credit to the idea, part!
even though the system is in place, it is not incorporated here or availabe, and it very well could be.Smile
Thanks
Pages: 1 2