MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Add a picture to a box backgound
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Afternoon

How could i add a picture to a box back gournd.

example box would be this that K did

<navigation><br />

<table border="0" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="4" class="tborder">
<tr><td class="thead" colspan="2"><strong>Title here</strong></td></tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow1">Content here</td>
</tr>
</table><br />

thanks in advance
<navigation><br />

<table border="0" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="4" class="tborder" [b]style="background: url('images/yourcoolbg.jpg')"[/b]>
<tr><td class="thead" colspan="2"><strong>Title here</strong></td></tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow1">Content here</td>
</tr>
</table><br />
Cant get it working

i have

<table border="0" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="4" class="tborder" style="background: ('images/fadebk.jpg')">
<tr><td class="thead" colspan="2"><strong><center>.:: Welcome ::.</center></strong></td></tr>
<tr>
style="background: url('images/fadebk.jpg');"
not
style="background: ('images/fadebk.jpg')"
Toungue
Sad
Tried that one also

<table border="0" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="4" class="tborder" style= "background: url('images/fadebk.jpg') ;">

I've made sure the picture is in root/images/fadebk.jpg but its not added to the box
The background is there, but it's just hidden behind the two rows.

Try this:
<table border="0" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="4" class="tborder" style=" background: url('images/fadebk.jpg') ;">
<tr><td class="thead" colspan="2"><strong><center>.:: Welcome To Street-Car ::.</center></strong></td></tr>

<tr>
<td class="trow1"><strong><center><font color=" blue">Welcome to the Street-Car Forums. <p></strong>
The Street-Car Forums is built up of all different types of car enthusiasts from all over the world who like to get together and discuss anything to do with cars. From help and advice to car news and information/specification archives. If you would like to join and start posting please click <a href="member.php?action=register">"Here"</a> to join! It's FREE</font></center></td>
</tr>
</table>

Remove style=" background: url('images/fadebk.jpg') ;" from the <table> tag and add it at the end of the <td class="trow1">:
<td class="trow1" style="background: url('images/fadebk.jpg');">
ahhhh

cool ok got it Smile

Thanks mate

how do i stop it repeating and have it centered?

sorry to be a pain lol
Should be something like
<td class="trow1" style="background: url('images/fadebk.jpg'); background-align: center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">