MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I success again to valid my forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys
I just want to say that yasterday I spent 6 hours or so

to valid my forum with XHTML and CSS

and at least I did it
and I keep it with the same look with no changes but only codes changes
whene I was work on that alot of problems I faced made me despair

but whene I success what a great feeling Big Grin

what about your forum guys anyone tryed to valid his forum?
and what the result?
I know you are a great hard worker, PepoTiger. It's always great to make one's forum a "special" one and to develop it in such a way that it attracts more members and to achieve a higher rate on the web. Hope you all the best.

Regards
I started this before but realized that some of the problems were within the core files themselves so I just left it alone and complained to mybb staff. They haven't released any updates since that time to help with validation.
maatty Wrote:I know you are a great hard worker, PepoTiger. It's always great to make one's forum a "special" one and to develop it in such a way that it attracts more members and to achieve a higher rate on the web. Hope you all the best.

Regards
thanks alot my dear Dr. Maatty your trust at me made me feel proud of my self!

labrocca Wrote:I started this before but realized that some of the problems were within the core files themselves so I just left it alone and complained to mybb staff. They haven't released any updates since that time to help with validation.
if you ment you had problems in mybb core files, yes there is one I fixed in functions.php
I was gonna to report it, but I saw someone in the bugs section already report it, and it marked as fixed..
and there is some in the alignment and fonts styles, size, that give some errors in the threads.
and I faced some addetional problems with the firefox, it's not reading the CSS whene u use backgrounds in CSS, I tryed to find any soluetion using google, I found some reports about this bugs only without any fix, so that was the harder one, but I made some tricks to slove it
labrocca Wrote:I started this before but realized that some of the problems were within the core files themselves so I just left it alone and complained to mybb staff. They haven't released any updates since that time to help with validation.

Of all people I would have thought you would be the most reasonable and patient. These things don't just happen over night.