MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help! Help! I need help installing MyBB!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi, I was wondering if anyone here is nice enough to install MyBB for me. I was wondering what I need to install so I can get my forum up and running!

Please Pm me, or add my msn: [email protected]
I will give all information to the person if they install my forum.
I will also, mabye, pay them through Pay-Pal or E-Gold!

Thanks ahead of time!

Your new MyBB forum owner,
~Sith717
sith717 Wrote:Hi, I was wondering if anyone here is nice enough to install MyBB for me. I was wondering what I need to install so I can get my forum up and running!

Please Pm me, or add my msn: [email protected]
I will give all information to the person if they install my forum.
I will also, mabye, pay them through Pay-Pal or E-Gold!

Thanks ahead of time!

Your new MyBB forum owner,
~Sith717

I'll do it for you---totally free of charge. Please send me an email with all the necessary details. But bear in mind that I'll do the basic installation and will not bother about extra themes or plugins. Or you could wait until I put an illustrated manual in this forum on how to install MyBB.

Important Note: if your site is hosted on a free server, then count me out.

Regards
[Wiki: Installing] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)

This could help you out... Tell you every thing you need to no about installing and the requirements.
Thanks Maatty, il send the info in a min, do you have a msn, like Msn messanger?
Installing MyBB? That isn't hard at all. Just read the Wiki as Snake said and you'll be able to do it yourself in no-time. =] I wouldn't want to give database details to someone, even if it's someone I trust, 'n all that..

I'll shut up now. Toungue
Kikkerking Wrote:Installing MyBB? That isn't hard at all. Just read the Wiki as Snake said and you'll be able to do it yourself in no-time. =] I wouldn't want to give database details to someone, even if it's someone I trust, 'n all that..

I'll shut up now. Toungue

Totally agree on both points.

Installing mybb is very easy, nothing can go wrong if you just follow the steps at the Wiki as mentioned above. Everything is explained with a very clarity and precision.

And Kikkerking is right, this is the net and you aren''t suppose to trust anyone. Personally I would give that sensitive information only to the admins here and the other staff members.

I will shut up too...Toungue
Ok, so someone will do it for me? Please I beg someone!
Have you got a domain and a host (these arent free)?
Yes, I do. I got a domain also, all I need is someone to set everything up and thats it!

Can you?
I will try Smile

I have added your MSN to my list...
Pages: 1 2 3