MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Itsy Bitsy Problem Here....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know Im either just blind or so near sighted I cant see what Im looking for...Heres my problem...

Down at the bottom left you have Contact Us : MyBB : Return to top : etc etc.. Ok My question is Where MyBB is on my forum it links to a dead link...How did that link get there and can I change it and where do I do that at?...Thanks!
Dominator Wrote:I know Im either just blind or so near sighted I cant see what Im looking for...Heres my problem...

Down at the bottom left you have Contact Us : MyBB : Return to top : etc etc.. Ok My question is Where MyBB is on my forum it links to a dead link...How did that link get there and can I change it and where do I do that at?...Thanks!

Please give one or two concrete examples. Or give us a link to a "dead link" in your forum. If you can wait I'll reply to you tomorrow. Too late for me now.

Regrads

Heres what Im talking about, The area in red leads to a link that isnt valid when clicked on... Where can I change this to make it a valid link?
Heres the link to the forum Im setting up for my son and his friends.
What Im refering to is at the bottom.
http://wepuke.com/st/forum
Dominator Wrote:Down at the bottom left you have Contact Us : MyBB : Return to top : etc etc.. Ok My question is Where MyBB is on my forum it links to a dead link...How did that link get there and can I change it and where do I do that at?...Thanks!
Without a link to your forum, I can't help you much...

Dominator Wrote:
Quote:Please give one or two concrete examples. Or give us a link to a "dead link" in your forum. If you can wait I'll reply to you tomorrow. Too late for me now. Regrads

Heres what Im talking about, The area in red leads to a link that isnt valid... Where can I change this to make it a valid link?
AdminCP -> Board Settings -> Change -> General Configuration and fix up your Homepage URL
Hope that helps.
Wow...that was like...QuIcK!!!...Thanks...Im speechless!
Problem Solved! Hey ZiNga If I can ever make you a graphic...Please feel free to call on me
( Free of charge !! )
Lol. No worries, glad it's solved Smile
Well thank you for your help...The offer is always good when ever you want it. Thanks again Smile