MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Last seen online mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'm getting this error when trying to activate the mod. I overwrote thinking maybe it was corrupt with the same end result:

Warning: lsop_activate(./inc/adminfunctions_templates.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/at19029/public_html/forums/inc/plugins/lsop.php on line 25

Warning: lsop_activate(./inc/adminfunctions_templates.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/at19029/public_html/forums/inc/plugins/lsop.php on line 25

Fatal error: lsop_activate(): Failed opening required './inc/adminfunctions_templates.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/at19029/public_html/forums/inc/plugins/lsop.php on line 25
Anyone?
Did you upload it correctly? And everything? Read the readme (If it has one)
Yep...there's really no instructions on how to install it, but I put it in the forums root and in inc/plugins and get that error. I completely reinstalled it too; deleting it from the server and re uploading it and nothing.
Looks like an error on like 25.

Try to edit the line

./inc/adminfunctions_templates.php

Path should be

../inc/adminfunctions_templates.php
I always use;
	require MYBB_ROOT.'/inc/adminfunctions_templates.php';

Edit:

Seems to be an old plugin =P Needs to be modified ... since {$post['onlinestatus']} aint in the postbit template anymore ... And theres nothing needed in activate & deactivate section, since you can add the "Last Seen Online" to {$post['user_details']} =P

Try the attached file;
Thanks for the replies/answers/fixed mod

Man, the mybb response time is 2nd to none versus phpbb. And, you don't have to spend 45min-1hr to edit code to get a simple mod to work!

Lex, can you get that updated on the mods list?!?!

PS-did you get your xfire mod put up on the list?!!?
Hmn, I'm not finding any settings to edit the mod? just curious if there is 1 or not...no biggie.
There are no settings for it =P What did you want to change ?
And about the xfire plugin and this version, i'm gonna make a seperate forum on mine with all my mods/plugins were others can download everything.
Lex, is it possible to have the last seen online mod show up in the user profile and the postbit?
Pages: 1 2 3